With its Compact Size and Multi-Purpose Design the ZH-LD17 17 inch wide Kitchen Sink is a Perfect Selection for Small Kitchens, Bar Areas & RV Kitchens! Constructed from High Grade 304 16G Stainless Steel Material this Sink is Resistant to Corrosion and Rust. The Outside of the Sink Contains Additional Sound Dampening Pads to Ensure Noise Protection Against Everyday Use. With its 10mm Curved Corners, Small Radius Sink Allows for Easy Cleaning Access While the X Groove is Designed for Easy Drainage Which Prevent Water Accumulation. This will be the biggest sink for 18 inch cabinet, and a comfortable sink for 24 inch base cabinet.
- 16G Thick Stainless Steel
- Sound Absorbing Technology
- X Groove Designed for Easy Drainage
- Stainless Steel Grid Included
- Drain Strainer, Basket & Lid Included
- Solid Wood Cutting Board
- Stainless Steel Rolling Matt
- Small Radius 10mm Corners for Easy Cleaning
- Installation Hardware Included
- Under-mount or Top-mount Installation
- Brushed Satin Finish
- Outside Dimensions 17''x19''
- Depth 10''
- 18" Minimum Cabinet Size
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED WITH SINK
1. SOLID WOOD CUTTING BOARD: Highly constructed wood board will decorate your sink, maximize your workspace area & serve as a lid to cover your sink. With a little care and attention, your wood cutting board can last for years to come. There are two simple rules, do not soak in water (avoid dishwasher) & apply food grade oil on a regular basis to help from fading & warping.
2. ROLL UP MATT: Matching stainless steel roll up matt provides additional space over the sink to rinse produce, thaw frozen foods or dry dishes . It can also be used as trivet or cooling rack to protect your countertops.
3. SINK GRID: Stainless steel sink grid protects the sink against any scratches while allows you to directly place hot pots without worrying about leaving any ring marks.
4. BASKET STRAINER WITH LID: The removable deep basket prevents debris from clogging up the drain pipe while the Lid is used for closing the sink hole when you need to fill it up with water or ice.